I recently picked up the Estée Lauder Color Portfolio Purchase with Purchase (Limited Edition) . This was my first time buying an Estée Lauder Color Portfolio, but at only $37.50 with any Estée Lauder purchase for a $250 value I thought it was worth a try.
First, I LOVE the look of this portfolio! It is bright pink with a gold frame and center design. You open it by lifting the mirror first, which has a strong magnet closure. After you lift the mirror, you see two bright pink sides that lift to reveal the contents. I really like the way the mirror holds itself up. I plan on keeping this on my desk since it is so easy to do everything like a vanity in a box.
Last year's design laid flat and the mirror was cut off by the look cards. Still nice, but I like this years a little better.
Here is last years (Estée Lauder Color Portfolio 2013) design:
Here is what is inside the 2014 edition.
- 16 Pure Color Lipsticks in Vanilla Truffle, Coral Sun, Pink Parfait, Beige, Sugar Honey, Bois de Rose, Sunstone, Blushing, Hot Copper, Nectarine, Rubellite, Barely Nude, Autumn, Scarlet Siren, Fuchsia Fever and Hot Kiss
- Four best-selling Pure Color shades for cheeks: Pure Color Blush in Lover’s Blush, Alluring Rose and Mauve Mystique and Bronze Goddess Powder Bronzer in Medium
- 30 Pure Color Eyeshadows in Ivory Slipper, Sandbar Beige, Nude Sunset Frost, Sugar Cube, Polished Platinum, Pink Flash, Sugar Biscuit, Hot Cinnamon, Riviera Rose, Tempting Mocha, Amazing Grey, Lilac Whimsy, Nude Fresco, Enchanted Forest, Wild Truffle, Candy Crave, Peacock Blue, Smoky Ember, Safari Green, Pretty Penny, Berry Burst, Razzle Dazzle Matte, Nocturnal Blue, Garnet Desire, Deep Berry Satin, Wild Sable, Amethyst Spark, Razzle Dazzle Frost, Intense Violet and Lavish Mink
- Two Pure Color Gloss in deluxe travel-sizes of Brazen Berry and Wired Copper
- Pure Color Intense Kajal Eyeliner in Blackened Black
- Blush Brush
- Eyeshadow Brush
- Lip Brush
- Two Look Cards